Skip to content
- A patient with the appointment of international medical service shall pay the medical charges concerned where the national health insurance is not accepted.
- Registration: NT$ 150.
- Administrative services for place utility: NT$ 1,400
- Any charge concerning the medications, tests, examinations or other medical treatments shall be paid in terms of the specifications of the International Medical Services Prices of Tri-Service General Hospital.
- Cash or credit card (Visa, Master and UnionPay) accepted
- The preceding charges shall be paid in terms of the specifications at the site. Please feel free to contact us if you have any question about the charges