International Inpatient Services
- Assistance with the process of admission and discharge.
- A specific person is in charge of routine visit in your ward.
- Coordination of our resources to fulfill your medical and personal needs
- A specific person is in charge of your subsequent medical services in full English service
- English medical records and all types of medical documents needed
- Any other services you need help.
International visitors please provide Alien Resident Certificate (ARC) or passport when registering.
A pre-payment estimated under your individual medical services shall be paid prior to hospitalization.
Cash or credit card (Visa, Master and UnionPay) accepted.
The preceding charges shall be paid in terms of the specifications at the site. Please feel free to contact us if you have any question about the charges.
Note: Any charge concerning the ward, surgery, anesthesia, materials/wastes, tests, examinations, treatments or other medical services shall be paid in terms of the specifications of the International Medical Services Prices of Tri-Service General Hospital.