- Fill out the application form at the reception counter. (Tel: 02-8792-3311#88125)
- Online: Please visit our website
- Make an appointment with International Medical Service Center.
- Provide passport, work permit and any information if needed. Visit our center (2F) on your appointment day.
- Go to the clinic.
- Return to the registration counter to pay the bill.
- Go to the pharmacy and pick up your medicine.
Morning Clinic - 08:30-12:00
Afternoon Clinic - 14:00-17:00
Evening Clinic - 18:00-21:00
Finding a specialist that meets your specific requirements can be challenging in foreign country. However, we have a solution to simplify the process for you. By providing your health information to our center, we can assist you in finding the most suitable doctor to address your needs effectively. Your well-being is our priority, and we are dedicated to ensuring you receive the best possible medical care. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us and take advantage of our personalized recommendation service.
1.Patient may ask the Admission/Discharge Desk or nursing station not to put you on the inquiry if you do not want visitors.
2.This is a teaching hospital. Patients' cooperation in our teaching and internship program is highly appreciated. Patient may also refuse such cooperation if necessary.
3.Have the right to know about all inspections during medical treatment, and you are encouraged to consult with your physician or nurse to ask about medical treatment.
4. Medical workers shall tell you about method, purpose and possible risks and side effects of any invasive examinations, procedures, and tests during your hospitalization.
5. To safeguard your medical autonomy, you must designate a medical agent in advance of your hospitalization to make medical decisions on your behalf if you become unfit to make such decisions (For example, in the event you become unconscious) Please consult the nursing station for more details.
6 Please read the document carefully for patient right. Tri-service General Hospital Patient Rights and Responsibilities
We accept VISA, Master Card and Cash for your medical expenses. (Except for America Express)
When you decide to visit our hospital for further treatment, we will assist you in obtaining all the necessary medical documents. These documents will be essential for applying for your Medical Visa to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (R.O.C). To ensure a smooth process, please complete all required procedures accordingly.
For further information, kindly visit https://en.mofa.gov.tw/. We look forward to providing you with comprehensive support for your medical journey.
The potential medical fees can be estimated after your consultation with our doctor. If necessary, you are welcome to request a quotation from our center. It's important to note that the quotation should be viewed as a reference, as medical fees may be subject to change due to various circumstances. For more detailed information, please don't hesitate to reach out to our center.
Consultation on medical charges.
Appointment or hospitalization arrangement.
Application and delivery of related papers.
Assistance in processing procedures of respective medical documents.
A specific person is in charge of your examination-related arrangement, and will be your companion during examinations and receipt of medication.
A specific person is in charge of procedures of your hospitalization and discharge.
A specific person is in charge of your subsequent medical services.
A specific person is in charge of routine visit in your ward.
Any other services you need help.
1.Visiting hours:08:00~21:00. One person may accompany the patient in the ward after 21:00.
2.Please do not bring pets into the hospital (Except for guide dogs.)
3.Please prepare personal items such as clothes, toothbrush, towels, slippers, toiletries, etc.
4.Always keep an eye on your personal property and do not bring valuables into the hospital.
5.Please protect public property. Anyone found to have caused deliberate damage to public property will be liable to compensate in the amount equal to the damage caused.
6.Smoking and areca-nuts are strictly prohibited in the hospital.
7. For details about hospitalization costs, please go to the international medical service center or Discharge Desk to request a medical expenses estimation.
8.Please bring your ID card or passport to any CT, MRI, or other major appointments.
1. Ask for your nurse for permission for leave, fill in a written request and submit to your physician for approval.
2. As stipulated by the Taiwan Bureau of National Health insurance, patients may not be granted leave from hospital overnight nor request leave of a duration of longer than four hours.
3.The hospital shall notify the family members or the police in the event any patient foes outside or is absent without leave for over six hours.
1.Discharge preparation: Before you or your family member is discharged, a professional nurse of the hospital will explain in detail post-discharge self-care and subsequent outpatient visits along with information relating to long-term nursing institutions.
2.You may leave the hospital after paying your medical bill and returning all medical devices.
3.Automatic discharge: If you have to be discharged for any reason before recovery, please inform the physician and nurse, and sign an automatic discharge consent form to process your discharge.
4.You may ask International medical service center to assist your discharge. We will not charge you extra charge for it!
5. The Admission and Discharge Desk will provide you with a detailed, Itemized medical expense receipt when you are discharged.