Tri-Service General Hospital helps you with an arrangement of all aspects of your medical visit which provides language interpretation, financial counseling, assistance with travel arrangement or anything individual, cultural needs to help make Tri-Service General Hospital feel as home as possible.
We will guide you through the rest of your journey to health:
Step 1: Contact International Medical Service Center
To speak with a representative in person, please call+886-02-8792-3311 extension number: 17723 (Monday~Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. UTC-Universal Time Coordinated) Once your international medical concierge has received your request, they will contact you within one business day to gather the following information:
- Desired services to be addressed
- Medical issues
- Physician (if you have)
- Available time
What to Expect Next
After receiving adequate information, IMSC will contact you by telephone, fax or email.
- After determining your syndrome(s), IMSC will schedule an appointment for you.
- We will proceed to scheduling upon the approval of the department.
- Arrive IMSC clinic by appointed time.
Step 2: Outpatient Consultation
- Visit doctor with your international nurse for the arranged medical test/exam.
- Paying bills & Take medicine
- Arrange next appointment (if necessary)